The Objectives, Functions of Alumni Association:
OBJECTIVES: The main objective of the committee is to maintain a data base of Alumni to strengthen the growth of the college academically, socially and economically.
1. It is a pleasurable moment to invite the Alumni to their Alma Matter.
2. The college proposes to have the Alumni meet in the month of February (2nd Saturday) of every year.
3. The college management and administration like to interact with the Alumni through this meet.
4. Invite the Alumni - if they excel in their respective fields as guest faculty to deliver guest lecturers to the students of Engineering and MBA.
5. The Alumni can encourage the students and thus help the college in its growth academically, socially and economically.
6. A full-fledged web-site is created in the name which incorporates an exclusive page for the alumni and it enables them to enroll directly and be in touch with Alma Matter.
7. The Alumni can decide about their future activities as and when they meet during the Alumni meets.
8. A membership amount of 200/- Rs is to be collected from all the final year students of B.Tech and MBA.
9. The amount that is collected may be utilized for the needy students of MLRITM by assessing the seriousness and magnitude of the problem .
There is currently no content classified with this term.