1. To maintain a database of all passed out students right from the I batch by keeping constant track of their where about in their professional career.
2. Invite the alumni who are in the top posts and we have excelled in their fields of their career for delivering guest lectures. This will help the students to develop their career by undergoing training, doing project works, and also for getting good placements.
3. The Alumni may also be invited for the college development committee meetings to seek their advises for the growth and development of the college. Their valuable suggestions may also be taken in the up gradation of the laboratory facilities by introducing latest experiments and equipments (Relevant to industrial needs) which helps the students to get industry oriented studies.
4. To include certain subjects in the syllabus and develop curriculum.
5. To conduct annual meets of Alumni by e-mail.
6. To maintain perfect record of the funds collected and utilize the same for needy students.
7. To submit the periodic reports to the principal and management regarding activities of the Committee.
There is currently no content classified with this term.