MLRITM is Recognised By SIROMLRITM Received NBA Accrediation status For3 Years to CSE, Civil ECE, Mechanical Programmes of B.TechMLRITM Accrediated by NAAC with  ‘A’  GradeMLRITM has Recognized under  section 2(f) & 12(B) of the  UGC Act ,1956MLRITM Received Permanent Affliation from JNTUH

Admissions

Best Engineering College In Hyderabad top engineering college in telangana

Eligibility for admission

As per the Govt. Notification. Normally, EAMCET candidates having passed 10+2 Examination with minimum 60% marks. E-CET qualified for lateral entry and I-CET for PG Courses.

Seats allocation:

As per the prevailing Government Policy:- 70% of the seats are allotted from Government - Convenor Quota, and the remaining 30% from Management Quota - EAMCET/AIEEE Qualified or as notified by the Government likely 10+2 pass.

Paper Notification

Category-B Seats Notification

How To Apply

Use this link to download the application form. Please submit the fully filled application form with the required documents in college.

For details contact

Phone : 08418-255055, 200378, 9949774842, 9160400039
E-mail: director@mlritm.ac.in,info@mlritm.ac.in
Visit: http://www.mlritm.ac.in

mlrinstitutions.ac.in